Hi all, I have a 'noob usage' problem i'm sure...
I am setting up a remote subversion server and all is going well with
following (http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Subversion)

I am at the point where I need versionsapp to 'create a new bookmark
to a repository URL' but I keep getting this error... 'Server does not
support retrieving information about the repository root'

I am able to connect perfectly well when I use my terminal to 'svn
import' files to my project but I was kinda expecting versions to
allow me to import local files to the remote repository.

my Q is.. does versions allow me to bookmark a remote repository that
has no files in it - then import files to it? and if so, would anyone
be able to tel me how please?

also: does version allow me to create repositories on a remote server
too? (as it does with creating local repositories) this would
obviously be real cool but I could live without it. - again, is so the
n how would I go about doing this too.

all help is greatly appreciated,
pSouper