Running 1.0.9, Versions gets very upset when you have a flaky
connection.  I often work at a coffee shop that has an internet
connection that goes up and down.  What happens with versions,
however, is really weird.  It can hang the app, and on two occasions
yesterday it crashed the computer (I'm not talking about during a
commit, just being open).

I have one of the new MacBook Pro with an i5; I've noticed that a lot
of 32 bit apps are more unstable on this machine than on my old MBP,
so I don't know exactly what is happening there, but I do think it is
somehow related. (As stupid as it sounds, I would love to see Versions
go 64 bit; Transmit use to be unstable and once they moved to 64 bit
it fixed all of those problems)