(I tried to reply to an existing thread here regarding this to keep
that discussion alive, but it doesn't seem to be working, so I started
a new thread)

Versions is a great application and continues to work well for me, but
despite promises by Sofa to add more development resources to the
project, updates between releases continues to be very unpredictable.
They've said for a year that they are working on some usability
improvements, but these haven't come yet. It's been nearly 5 months
since the last update and there's been 2 Subversion updates since
then.

I'm not complaining, I'm just sharing an observation that is
unsettling with a product that had such promise. I guess we can blame
the changing landscape and the mass adoption of other version control
tools. Maybe Versions needed to be designed to utilize more than one
version control system, rather than limiting itself to Subversion?

I feel it's important to communicate about products that we are
passionate about. I wholeheartedly hope that Versions gets the love it
needs from its developers. Three cheers for Sofa and company. You can
do it.

/TheDO/