You'll want to modify the [auto-props] section in your ~/.subversion/config
file. You can set svn:keywords=Revision for any matching pattern you like. This
will cause any SVN client to automatically apply that property (and any others)
when adding matching files.

Manually applying the property to large number of existing files would be
painful. I recommend the svn_apply_autoprops.py script to do it automatically.
You can then choose to revert any properties you don't want, then commit when
you're ready.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/contrib/client-side/svn_apply_autoprops.py

Hope that helps,
- Quinn