I'm trying to decide if I should keep a specs folder inside my project
folder, or inside the trunk folder. I'd like to hear about the way
other people are doing this, or if there's an alternative I should
consider.

Should I set up projects like this?
CLIENT-PROJECT-project/
-- specs/
-- tags/
-- trunk/
-- -- system/
-- -- html/
-- -- -- index.html and other files

Or like this?
CLIENT-PROJECT2-project/
-- tags/
-- trunk/
-- -- specs/
-- -- web/
-- -- -- system/
-- -- -- html/

I've been doing it the first way, but then I have to create a bookmark
for specs/ and a bookmark/ for trunk. If I just create a bookmark for
project/, the problem is that a local tags/ folder is created on my
HD, and when I tag things I get another local copy.

If I set up the second way, I should be able to just create a bookmark
for trunk, and I'll basically have the whole project. This seems good
to me, but I wanted to get some feedback before doing it.

Thanks!