Hi Cue,

I'm sorry you're dissappointed. But I can assure you that every single
bullet point in the 1.1 release notes (did you read them? there were a
lot of bullet points) is in there because it benefits people who use
Versions.

Sadly I can't promise you when particular features will ship, just
that we'll do our best to implement what we think is most important
for Versions, in the best way we can, as quickly as we can.

- Dirk

the Versions team