Hey Josh,

Sorry your email got stuck in moderation for a while. Due to some
clumsiness on my behalf with some changes to my google account, the
group's "message pending" notices ended up in an old inbox I rarely
check.

Regarding your feedback: We've received a lot of feedback about the UI
changes, but a few exceptions aside (like yours), the feedback has
been overwhelmingly positive.

After the 1.1 we have made some changes in response to people's
feedback, e.g. some improvements to the new Timeline design. I
personally think that the new look of the Timeline/Browse/Transcript
buttons is a big improvement. I'm very sorry that you dislike them,
but for the time being we don't plan to change them. If we receive
significant similar criticism regarding those buttons we'll
reevaluate.

All the best,
- Dirk

the Versions team