Jorde, that is currently my solution but it is an arduous process. I usually
work with working copies that have a large count of files, and quite often find
myself checking-in files whilst excluding others temporarily. But with the
Ignore option it is tremendously simple to overlook those changes and forget
they exist.

Checkboxes in the commit dialog serves a vast purpose for occasions such as
this.

Cue
------
Web: www.qbizzle.com