Hi Ben,

Support for this was added to Versions and Kaleidoscope a little while
ago.

If all's well, you should see a "Compare All" button on the right hand
side of each revision in Versions' timeline. If you don't see this
option, it's probably because you're running an older version of
Kaleidoscope.

Drop us a line if you can't get it to work,
- Dirk

the Versions team