Hi all,

Here's a permanent link to the latest PPC supported release:
http://www.versionsapp.com/redirect/versions_ppc_latest

The other one should also work, but the redirect above will always
link to the latest PPC release supported, which may be updated at some
point if we find a critical issue in it.

If you ever lose track of this link, you can also find it in the FAQ
section on the support page of the Versions site.

Cheers,
- Dirk