Hi There,

I have a slightly annoying problem, I get this error after changing an
already existing file. see below

Base checksum mismatch on 'morris2.css':
   expected:  e15c569c06e9357eca0c3a619a86d883
     actual:  ab16f2c7fcc8ac34951dd2e31e176216

If a remove the latest change in this file, it works again but as soon
if I would like to commit a change, I get this error. I already tried
to remove the old morris.css (hence; morris2.css in thje error) but
after I made the same change in this file, the error returned

At first I thought, maybe something inside my file was causing the
error (because is did work after removing the last change) , like an
not allowed character... but every change I made is causing this error
(except getting back to the 'old' situation before the error...)

Anyone?