Hey,
I was wondering if someone could help me get started using Versions.
Currently I am using MacCVSClient X and for the life of me I cannot
create a new bookmark when entering in the location information in
Versions.

On my old CVS I have the following info

HOST: 172.16.XX.10.44
Port: Default: 2401

Root: /CVS01
User:dundee\ugrinwa
Password: xxxxxxx

On versions all possible combo's I tried for the Location field are
failing;
Here is one example and the errors I am receiving:

Location: http://dundee%5Cugrinwa@172.16.10.44:/CVS01
Error: access to http://dundee%5Cugrinwa@172.16.10.44:/CVS01 forbidden

When turning on the Proxy option under preferences and then using the
same Location I get this
Location: http://dundee%5Cugrinwa@172.16.10.44:/CVS01
Error: OPTIONS of http://dundee%5Cugrinwa@172.16.10.44:/CVS01 Could
not parse response status line

I think I have all the info required but maybe no the proper format?

Thanks