Can Versions be set up to use Microsoft Word's native "Review >
Compare" facility? With TortoiseSVN on Windows, I can show the log of
a Word document, select two revisions and choose "Compare revisions"
from the context menu. This brings up Word's three-pane view with
panes called "Original", "Revised", and "Compared Document".

My boss is using Versions on the Mac, and comparing iterations of Word
manuscripts is the main thing he should be doing. Any help in getting
this to work would be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Jon Olav Vik