I had this problem, too.  Try turning off "Show badges with working copy 
changes" in Version's preferences.  This keeps Versions from auto checking each 
repo for updates.  You'll still get an incorrect password error and prompt for 
a new password, but only when you click on a repo in the bookmarks list.

Justin


On Nov 21, 2011, at 11:23 AM, marie. wrote:

> I'm using versions at work.
> 
> The network policy make me need to change the password every 45 days.
> Everyone of our svns are protected by the network passwords. So
> everytime I change my network password, versions keep blocking my
> account instantly.
> It dosn't return me a login error, it keep trying to connect all alone
> and the only reponse I have is when the network has blocked my account
> (after 3 times wrong, it blocks the user automatically).
> 
> Its driving me crazy, I dont know what to do. Please help.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Versions" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en.
> 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en.

Reply via email to