You can rename files and apply the change in a single commit if you make the 
change in a working copy bookmark, rather than a repository bookmark. 
Similarly, you should be able to delete a file and give another file that name, 
then commit that in a batch.

   - Quinn

On May 4, 2012, at 12:13 PM, Kathy Amoroso wrote:

> I want to rename a few files and then commit that all at once, not
> after every individual file is renamed. Is that possible? I made
> copy2's of some files just for testing but now want to rename the file
> to the original name, and delete the first file (which is now old
> without the changes I wanted ). I don't normally do it this way but I
> was trying to show someone the differences between two layouts without
> overwriting the old one. Make sense?
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Versions" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en.
> 

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

Reply via email to