Hi - just trying to get all of this straight. I joined a project in which 
it seems they have been making tags from other tags, and thus the trunk has 
gotten out of date. I'm assuming, since the latest tag is the most 
up-to-date version of our site, that I should, at some point, merge that 
back into the trunk right? If so, how do you do this? Secondly, this is my 
understanding of the proper work flow:

Create branches for users to make changes to. If these branches are 
approved, move them to the trunk. When the trunk is at a state that you 
want to freeze, make a tag of it(?) 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/versions/-/MMt8EITPbToJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en.

Reply via email to