So I am a bit baffled by what I am encountering. I have full server
credentials to access and checkout a repository hosted by WordPress.org.
When I attempt to commit my changes, I am met with the following error
using the same credentials for logging in/checking out.

Commit failed (details follow):

MKACTIVITY of '/!svn/act/da9a0c8c-be2a-4333-a5d9-9a79e97cf8c2':
authorization failed: Could not authenticate to server: rejected Basic
challenge (http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org)

Am I missing something?