Hi Group,

during server maintenance, we realized that Version is causing multiple
logins PER SECOND on our server even without activity i.e. no commit or
update.
During a 10 min. test where (except Versions) no other application was
running and no user was able to log in, the server log shows >80 times:
"sshd[12345]: Accepted password for [USER] from [IP] port [12345] ssh2" -
during this test up to 5 times in one single second!!! - imagine 10
developers running Versions at the same time for 8 hours in a row....

We need to know why that's the case and how to limit the login to one per
session only as this is a security concern on our end.

Thanks,
Michael