Have you tried:

1) select the folder/file you want to view the old revision of
2) right-click and select "update to revision" (this might say revert, but you 
want to select the option that says "to revision")
3) you should get a dialog that will list the revision history of that 
file/folder, which would allow you to select a specific revision to update to.

Note: if you've made changes to the working copy, you may encounter conflicts. 
It's safest to perform this operation on an up-to-date working copy.

--

Matthew Cowgur

On Jan 24, 2013, at 5:35 PM, [email protected] wrote:

>   Today's Topic Summary
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/versions/topics
> 
> How to checkout an older revision - instead of getting yesterday's revision 
> I'm getting last months [1 Update]
>  How to checkout an older revision - instead of getting yesterday's revision 
> I'm getting last months
> Woofbeans <[email protected]> Jan 24 10:01AM -0800  
> 
> I want to check out a revision from a couple of days ago, however when I 
> set the revision to the appropriate revision number and perform a checkout 
> the result is files over a month old, not a day old.
>  
> This is what I am doing:
> 1) 2 days ago I made a submission which has revision number 30184
> 2) Yesterday I made a submission which has revision number 30286
> 3) I want to check out the revision 30184 from yesterday so I created a new 
> bookmark
> 4) Then selected Action | Browse Other Revision
> 5) Then did a checkout
>  
> The result is not the files from 30184, but instead from about a month ago.
>  
> How do I check out an older revision number?
>  
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group 
> versions.
> You can post via email.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
> For more options, visit this group.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Versions" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>  
>  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to