@Michael: Thanks for the follow-up. As always, a little background is 
better than none. 

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:38:02 PM UTC-7, Michael Jurewitz wrote:
>
> Hi Ron,
>
> I'm Michael Jurewitz, the Director of Product Development at Black Pixel. 
> I'm sorry for the late notice. Hopefully I can shed some light on what's 
> afoot.
>
> I joined Black Pixel in July to help lead their product efforts and we 
> have been hard at work, redoubling our efforts since. For the past many 
> months we have been working on a newly released major update to 
> Kaleidoscope while we also worked to finally bring SVN 1.7 support to 
> Versions.
>
> Today we announced on Twitter that we are offering a public beta for 
> Versions 1.2, which will introduce SVN 1.7 support. We are inviting folks 
> who are interested to email us so that we can provide them a build in the 
> next couple days. We are very excited about this release.
>
> Once the build is ready, I'll be sure that we share information about it 
> here, as well. We truly appreciate all of our Versions customers and we're 
> happy to be turning this corner.
>
> I'll be in touch with beta information in the next couple days.
>
> -Michael Jurewitz
> Director of Product Development
>
>
> On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:55:17 PM UTC-8, Ron Stewart wrote:
>>
>> Interesting... someone behind the @versionsapp on Twitter posted late 
>> today that a beta program was available to join. Nothing here, also can't 
>> find anything on the BlackPixel or Versions Web sites. The tweet references 
>> SVN 1.7 support but nothing else and provides an email address (
>> [email protected]) where interested individuals can sign up. Seems 
>> like people holding licenses for the most recent version of the product 
>> would make a pretty good target audience for a beta program, unless BP is 
>> just assuming they've all already moved on to more current, more capable 
>> alternatives.
>>
>> Anyone from the BP team care to shed some light on what's afoot? Given 
>> the traffic here over the past 18 months regarding SVN 1.7 support, I'm 
>> guessing there are a few interested parties...
>>
>> -- 
>> /ron
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to