We've seen a couple other reports of similar behavior and we're 
investigating. I'll update this thread when we have more information.

Jack

the Versions team
versionsapp.com
@versionsapp


On Friday, February 8, 2013 12:51:44 PM UTC-8, [email protected] wrote:
>
> We're a heavy subversion shop and while we've been using subversion 1.7 
> for a long time, I found Versions to be quite useful in introspecting our 
> locked down SVN repo outside of working copies. I was excited this morning 
> when I went into it and it told me, joy-upon-joys, that it could be upgrade 
> to a new version with svn 1.7 support! Thank you!
>
> I'm on a MBP that has 4 virtual cpu cores (physical dual), I am seeing 
>  almost exactly 200% of CPU being consumed every 30 minutes or so by 
> Versions. I'd like to know what scheduled process within Versions is waking 
> up and causing all this CPU churn. Its the first thing to make the fans 
> kick on in many months, which is how it caught my attention in the first 
> place. It lasts for a few minutes and then goes away.
>
> What would trigger this?
>
> ~ Chad
> Thanks for any input.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to