We've published Versions 1.2.1 which should address these types of
performance issues. You can update from within Versions by clicking 'Check
for Updates' in the Versions program menu, or you can download the new
release from our website:

http://versionsapp.com/

Please email supp...@blackpixel.com if you continue to notice problems, or
have any other questions.