.a files are by default ignored by Subversion, so you need to change the 
global ignore behavior.

Follow these instructions to change the global ignores:

1. Open Finder and click Go in the menu bar
2. Select “Go to folder...”
3. Type ~/.subversion/ and hit enter
4. In this folder, open the file called config in a text editor.
5. Search for “ignore” and check if the line starting with “global-ignores” 
is uncommented (there’s no # before the line)
6. If it is commented, remove the # before the line
7. Make sure there’s no *.a in the line
8. Save the file
9. Start Versions

Jack

the Versions team
versionsapp.com
@versionsapp

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 11:02:57 AM UTC-8, Woofbeans wrote:
>
> I have a 3rd party library I want to place under source control (its the 
> TestFlight library, libTestFlight.a) but Versions doesn't "see" this file, 
> by that I mean if I add the file to a folder which is checked out then it 
> doesn't appear as a new file within Versions.
> Not can I add the file by dragging and dropping it into Versions.
>
> So how can I get this file into SVN using Versions?
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to