Hi folks,

Thought I'd take a look at Versions. I have a working repository at:

https://secure.mycompany.com/svn/reponame

I can log into this via web browser no problem. TortoiseSVN has no problems 
browsing either.

However, when attempting to create a bookmark with Versions, it returns a 
certificate error. The subversion server is within my LAN running on a 
machine named "myserver". Versions returns this error:

"Do you wish to accept the following certificate?   The certificate was 
received from the server and couldn't be automatically validated by 
Subversion...."

The problem is somehow Versions is looking at the server's self-signed 
certificate, with the address "myserver.mycompany.com", instead of looking 
at the signed certificate expressly stated in the address given to 
Versions, of "secure.mycompany.com".

I am not sure how this happening since nowhere did I use the 
address "myserver.mycompany.com". Is there any way to get Versions to 
request the certificate given to it via the address in the edit field? Even 
if I click "Accept" Versions fails to make the connection, failing with the 
error:

OPTIONS of 'https://[email protected]/svn/reponame': Could 
not read status line: connection was closed by server 
(https://secure.mycompany.com)

Thanks

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en-US.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to