Repository
file://localhost/Applications/XAMPP/SVNRepos/Project

Working Copy 1
/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/thyme/Project/project.com

Working Copy 2
/Volumes/Server/Project/project.com


Is seems that I can move the working copies anywhere and Versions will 
automatically update their bookmark locations and things continue to work.

But if I move the Repository I have to manually update the path in the 
Repository bookmark. And after I've updated the Repository bookmark the 
working copies no longer know where to find their parent Repository.

In my testing I've noticed that if I move the Repository just 1 folder 
above where it was originally, the working copies don't have a problem. But 
if I move it to a very different location like 
file://localhost/Users/owner/Documents/WebDev/SVNRepos/Project
then the working copies don't know where it is.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/versions.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to