On Sun, 17 Apr 2005, James Graham wrote:

* Properties labels should be labels, not buttons. I didn't realise they
were buttons untill I clicked on one by accident, it's ugly and it
(probably) breaks accessibility. The functionality for copying values
could be moved to the context menu for the controls.

I've fixed this now. Did I tell you before? The menu is now a context menu of the label. This is annoying, as there's no simple way to add a context menu to the actual editing widget I can see. This may not work properly for keyboardless users...

* Widget tree item context menu should have move up /move down / delete
items  and not have the options for hiding the various subwindows.

Items now have a context menu for the appropriate operations. Maybe there should be an insert submenu?

* Widgets should be renamable.

This is fixed. You can rename using the usual method (clicking), or with the rename menu item. There is a Rename command added to the scripting interface.

* The view menu should have options to view/hide the various subwindows.

I've done this now.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Sanders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>