Hi Tim

On 02/09/2016 05:28 PM, Tim Gaines wrote:
I'm new to the list today, and though I hope to plot some research results
later, my first goal is to plot some personal blood pressure measures as a
function of month (a text variable).  I haven't been able to make it happen.
If I turn the month labels into a number sequence (1 to 12) it works, but I
want to extend the plot over several years and don't want to keep counting up
the months.  Have I missed something?

Another way to do this is to use a text dataset as labels. You can create a new text dataset containing Jan Feb Mar, etc... In your point plotter choose this dataset in the labels setting. Then change the horizontal axis mode to be labels. You can hide the text labels by each point under the plotter labels formatting tab.

Hope this helps

Jeremy