Just a thought, and it may reflect my concept of how your version control
works.

There should be some way to easy access the last known good version that
uses Qt4.  While binaries are good, source is better, in case someone
decides that they want to make Veuze run on an Arm SBC

I have bumped into this in other situations.  Older hardware that doesn't
support the latest version of X, and the former version is no longer
available.

Example:  My iPhone 4 won't support iOS 8.  But iOS7 versions of iOS 8
software cannot be downloaded from the iTunes store.

Similarly my mac runs mountain lion.  I can no longer download mavericks or
yosemite but have to go to El Capitan.  Fortunately I hve a Yosemite
installer from my step-son if I decide to upgrade.

Respectfully,

Sherwood of Sherwood's Forests

Sherwood Botsford
Sherwood's Forests --  http://Sherwoods-Forests.com