Birger Ilau <birgerilau@...> writes:

> I'm plotting multiple groups of data and there are different number of
values in each group. In the data fail, I put 0 to the positions of missing
values to groups that have fewer values than others. But I don't really want
empty spaces on my chart. I don't know a better way to do this.
> Can anyone help me out, please?
>
> All the best,
>
> BirgerĀ

It would be best if Veusz could simply plot only the non-missing values
directly.  "NaN" works but breaks the line on xy plots.  Microsoft Excel
handles this well with the "NA()" value combined with the following option.

Select data -> Hidden and Empty Cells -> Show empty cells as gaps

Mike