Dear Chenfeng

On 06/03/2016 05:04 PM, Chenfeng Bao wrote:

I wonder if it is possible to plot multiple data sets in one go?
Say, I have imported data sets X, Y_1, Y_2, ..., Y_100, and I'd like to
plot (X, Y_1), (X, Y_2), ..., (X, Y_100) in a single graph. Is there an
easy way to do this within Veusz?

Unfortunately not easily. I plan to improve this in the nearish future.

You can do Tools->Widgets->Clone for datasets to create separate plotters for each dataset, however.

Alternatively, you can copy your datasets into one giant dataset (with nan values to break lines), but you can't have different styles (though you could also create a colour and/or size dataset to have per-point sizes and colours).

Cheers

Jeremy