Dear all

gna.org have announced that the website is closing: https://mail.gna.org/public/project/2016-11/msg00001.html - there's no final date listed, but I've had to take action as I only noticed last week.

I have migrated the website to:
  https://veusz.github.io/
I've changed the website quite a bit. Please feel free to send me pull requests for improvements.

The old website was listed in lots of places and will shortly break. PLEASE - if you have a link to veusz somewhere on the web, update it ASAP to the new address. Any unix package maintainers should update the website in the packaging.

I have also changed to using github's release service to enable binary downloads and the download page now points to there.

If you want to get veusz release announcements, you can use the facilities on github, or subscript to the news page on the new veusz homepage: https://veusz.github.io/news/atom.xml

The bug tracker on gna will also be going. If there's a bug on the old tracker that you care about, please enter a new one on the github tracker.

Best wishes

Jeremy