Hey, Bill

Count me in ....Jerry McKaughan Caddis Fly Fishers P O Box 85Pottsville, AR
72858> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com> Subject: [VFB]
Re: fishing report/swap idea> Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:49:13 -0300> > > Hi
bill count me in dave> > -----Original Message-----> From:
vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf> Of [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> Sent: October 13, 2008 3:49 PM> To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [VFB] fishing report/swap idea> > > Hi All,> > I thought I'd give a
little fishing report with some photos and run a fly> swap idea by people to
see if there is any interest. Tha salmon are> starting to come into the local
rivers so the sea run cutts tend to follow> and chow on eggs. Last sunday I was
able to hook (and release) a nice> dolly varden as well as a couple of cutts
and coastal rainbow. Yesterday> my brother and I went out to get some sea run
cutts and did pretty well...> these guys are always on the move so you've got
to find em' sometimes you> can get several out of one hole. These are not huge
fish but are really> pretty fish you gotta love em. You can see photos here:> >
http://www.nwtroutchaser.com/adventure.htm> > Any interest in a small sea run
cutthroat fly swap? Maybe 10 or 12 at most.> > Tight lines,> Bill>
www.nwtroutchaser.com> > > > > >