From: Allan Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [VFB] Fly Photos
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 8:13 PM

[VFB] Re: Fly PhotosTony-Tried to find
your album on yahoo. I was not successful.  How do I find
it.   Thanks Dail Graham-PS Missed you at conclave, hope you
are feeling better.

Dail,

Get on "Groups.yahoo.com".  If you don't already
have one, you may have to set up an account first, like you did for
the google groups (where VFB is located).

Then join the group "flyfishingandflytyingforpanfish "

(hint - put "panfish" in the box "Search for
groups".  It'll be the 2nd group.)

Once you join, click on "photos".  Tony's album is
called, of all things, "Arkansas Tony".  So far, he has put
in three views (top, bottom & side) of his "Simple
Crawfish".  He has a picture of a couple of foam poppers.
And he has a picture of one of those "I can't believe it!"
flies.  The picture of his deer hair sunfish is worth all the
effort of getting in to the group!

BY THE WAY - If this group is set up so you have to be approved
by the group's "meister", you might have to wait a couple of
days.  The list 'owner' is Chuck Alexander.  He's out of
town at the hospital with his wife this week.  She had her knee
replaced Tuesday.  They may not get home till Saturday.

Hope this helped.

Allan
--

Allan Fish