20 + years ago my wife placed Mr. McManus on the "banned from reading in
bed" list.

Gary Webb

             Tom in VT
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by:                  VFB Mail
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
             oups.com                                                   cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/11/2008 04:25          [VFB] Re: Patrick F. McManus Books?
             PM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 oups.com

word of warning...dont' read McManus in bed whilst the better half is
trying to go nite/nite/!.....your "controlled" laughter will shake the
bed like the freight train rolling by!!   been there and done that!!

Tom in VT