I didn't mean to discriminate against those of you under 65.  It just
sounded like a good age to use.  Also, it doesn't appear that we have
many 65 or older members since only three of us have signed up. Could be
a small swap at this rate.   So . . . . .

Maybe you can be an old fart and be 60, 55 or even 50.  Doesn't AARP
count age 50 as a Senior?   With that said, I'm dropping the age limit
to 50.  One of you said, and I quote: "Would that 65 or older have to be
my legal age? My wife tells me that I act like an old bitter fart all
the time."

So if you're 50 or older and and want to join and don't mind being
called an OF, welcome aboard.  To join, just reply to this email and add
your name after the last name below.

Jimmy Moore
Joe Fusco
Everett Hall

Git - R - Dun !

JIMMY D. MOORE    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

North Zone Fishing Editor - Texas Fish & Game Mag,
Author - Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club,
Humorist, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited,
Member TOWA, Retired Scout Exec. BSA.