  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jimmy D. Moore
  To: *Tom ; *Rene Zillmann ; *Jimmy Moore ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL
PROTECTED] ; *Rick Zieger ; *Keith ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; *Allan Fish ; [EMAIL
PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; Tony Spezio ; [EMAIL
PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL
PROTECTED] ; Jerryphl9 ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL
PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED] ;
Virtual Fly Box ; Fly Fishing World ; Hill Coountry Fly Fishers
  Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2008 2:17 PM
  Subject: OLD FART Patterns 11/1

  There's been Êa question aboutÊ size/kind of fly to tie. Makes no difference
to me as long as you don't tie one of those foot tall presentaton flies like
Don Ordes ties and sells for $250 + each.

  NAME Ê- ÊFLY FISHING EMAIL LIST
  Jimmy Moore - CRS Special
  Joe Fusco -
  Everett Hall -
  Chuck Alexander - Guadalupe Red
  Jerry Caruso - Ridley Creek Fuzzball
  Melvin Rowe -
  Dail Graham -
  Tim Caillouet -
  Louis Olvitt - Dark Side
  Peggy Brenner -
  John Bennett - Red Wulff
  Jack Lehman -
  Lee Kirchner -
  Tony Spezio -
  J. Balmer -
  Dan Gober - Alpaca Nymph
  George Vincent -
  Allan Fish -
  Keith Passant -
  Rick Zieger - Furled Tail Leech
  Gary Webb - Air Head
  Rene Zillmann - Old Ugly
  Thomas -
  Jim Phillips -
  Jack Morris -
  TOTAL = 25 Old Farts

CHEERS,

JIMMY D

JIMMY D. MOORE    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

North Zone Fishing Editor - Texas Fish & Game Mag,
Author - Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club,
Humorist, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited,
Member TOWA, Retired Scout Exec. BSA.

19:08