Sorry ya'll got a post showing who's in the Old Fart swap and what
they're tying.  When I sent the update to the tyers, I failed to delete
the three fishing email lists. I had left them on originally when I sent
the Swap Closed notice.  Everything is supposed to be Off List from now on.

My mistake, mea culpa, mea culpa :-[

JIMMY

P.S. To any of you in the swap, please update your tyers email list to
reflect the VFB, FFW and HCFF being deleted from future posts to us in
the Old Fart swap.

JIMMY D. MOORE    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

North Zone Fishing Editor - Texas Fish & Game Mag,
Author - Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club,
Humorist, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited,
Member TOWA, Retired Scout Exec. BSA.