Howdy Gang.

Just got back last night - this time to stay.  Been a long run- 5 months in
the field- 2 months solid on the last trip.  I'm glad to get back, can't
wait until I can get back to my tying room.  Moab is a nice place,
especially if you are into rocks.  Lots of rocks.  Many many rocks.  Tons
and tons of rocks. Gajillions and bazillions of rocks.  We were in the
camp-ground during 3 rock-crawler derbies, 4 atv fests, 2 dirt-bike events-
a wheely busy place- unfortunately during all hours of the night.

Buggs did get to name a mountain range while we were there.  There was a
huge bluff where all of the layers were very different shades of rust,
yellow, and gold.  Buggs proclaimed them the 'Violin Mountains'.  I asked
him why that?  He said because of the "strata-various" there.

Got to sort through 470 emails, could see some really interesting ones, and
some swaps I'd like to join if there's still a space.

One of my plans now that I am back is to start producing my dvd's.  Been
thinking a lot about the presentation and content and hopefully the video
producer is still available to work on it for me.  Can't decide which one to
do first, though.

OK, now to dig into emails.

Later, friends.