  From: Wes Wada
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 8:09 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Mystery of Midge Saddles

  I was just looking at www.linesend.com, searching for the Whiting saddle
swap, or whatever it was called.  That feature is currently off the site (was
nice while it lasted!)

  Then, I noticed that Whiting midge saddles are now at $116.00 !

  So, a question for our rooster experts...What is the difficulty in breeding
or getting a good quality midge saddle?  Is the bird part of a specific
breeding line meant to grow a small rooster, or something?  (The mind boggles.)

  Thanks,
  Wes Wada
  Bend, Oregon

AM