Well, I'll give it a start,

At the fly show in Indianapolis on Saturday ("Indiana On The Fly"),
there were a couple of things.

I had a young boy scout come up and sit down with me at the beginners
tying table.  He tied a very nice wooly bugger.  A fellow watching
him came up and thanked me.  He had come out to the show specifically
to learn how to tie a fly for his fly-fishing merit badge.  How neat!

But the one that tickled me the most was that a guy from our fly
fishing club won a casting lesson from none other than Bob Clouser.
What was funny is that the guy that won it is a Federation of Fly
Fishers Certified Casting Instructor.  Don was laying out 70 feet of
line without hauling and was told he wasn't doing it the right way.
<VBG>

--
Allan Fish
Greenwood, IN