Tony: Great idea. You also gave me another idea. I'll also call all the local
Service Clubs, ie VFW, AmVets,DAV, etc etc.. Chuck

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anthony Spezio
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:49 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: True Stories

        We have several places here that gave us a room free. If you have a
Senior Center they might do it free. You night get a feeler out before buying
the material. I might be able to help you with materials.I have a few
connections.
        Let Jeff help you with this too especially on starting a club.
        When I first talked to our club about starting a show, they were not
for it, now see what the Sowbug has turned into. Just do it.
        Arkansas Tony

        --- On Sun, 1/25/09, boosbooksandbarga...@earthlink.net