Sounds good Jimi.  If they show up I will let you know.  My wife I checked ever
place they may have gotten sstashed but no luck

BobH
----- Original Message -----
From: "Desert Eagle" <j...@hdc-nm.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2009 8:22:59 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [VFB] Re: BUG SWAP

Bob, if mine aren't there, let me know and I will try to do a Marathon tying
session to get them to you. We just got, (the 2nd of this month), a new post
office. The old Temp one was questionable at best. Even Amanda had to
contact collages several time due to things they sent not getting here. So
it is possible that some things going out were "re-routed" some how.

We now have our Permanent Postmaster Gina and she takes our mail Very
Seriously. She is so good, I have to make lunch for her at least 3 times a
week.
Jimi
USCG ITWPATWT 100% Vet

Sorry to say Jimi that I never received them. I am going to look around. I
but all the packages in the same box as they arrive. I don't even open them
till I am ready to sort and send them out.

BobH