To All Swappers,

So - against all belief, I'm sure, I have the flies packaged up and ready to
ship.

I will not waste space or insult anybody's sensibility to make excuses about
the "slight" delay in getting these out.  It's been the gnarliest year of my
life BUT I should have taken care of this LONG ago.

Please accept my sincere apologies.  I hope that any bitterness that any of
you harbor against me will be transformed into fish in hand this season.

Two orders of business...
The first two people who sent in flies are receiving special extras.  I've
acknowledged who they are before but I honestly cannot remember (I've slept
since then...)...would you please let me know who you are?

There were a few people who did not send in flies (I COULD say that I've
still been waiting for them...but nobody would buy it...).  So we have two
full sets of dries and nymphs that are unaccounted for.  I propose that we
decide on a worthy recipient; does anyone know of somebody who could really
USE 9 nymphs and 12 dries.  Meaning...someone starting out, someone who just
got laid off and could use a pick me up?  Some homeless flyfisher (don't
laugh...the first trout I caught was on a fly bought from a homeless
flyfisher in Boulder, CO).
I'll take suggestions off list.
My new email is ccbroom...@gmail.com

Feel free to yell at me off list and - if it makes you feel comfortable - to
badger me about getting the damn boxes in the mail before July 4.

Again - I am truly sorry.

Chris

  _____