This is my go to book when I travel and can only bring one.

My best fishing fly came from it, the Super Secret Salmon Slayer, and I have
a modified version for demonstration purposes.

Instead of all marabou, I use a combination of Whiting Bird Fur, Ep fibers
dubbed on wire for the body and have experimented with nymph bead heads.  It
made it a great steelhead fly as well as trout, land locks and now a
saltwater version.

Peggy

--
Peggy Brenner