From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: for the list.........
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:32:05 -0600

Hi, did you post the info bout the streamer and where it can be seen on vfb?
Might as well let 'em all see it.....they can have a good laugh.........and
more importantly, those who do not know bout Chris' site
http://www.streamerlist.ning.com can find out about it. That's important. If
you wanna meet me in Ellensburg, Washington on May 1st........i'll bring it
with me and you can pick it up at the show. Lemme know. mark.....