To Jerry "Red Ass" McKaughan A.K.A. "Woodenlegs"

Retrieved the soft hackle swap flies from my PO box just across the border
in Blaine, WA and I can honestly say that the 70 minute wait for the border
line-up was worth it. There are some great looking flies there and I am
especially interested in Wes Wada's soft hackle midge.  That pearl flashabou
is so thin I don't know how you were able to wind it without breaking - also
George Vincent's Grouse & Herl and Peggy Brenner's Partridge & Green both
look fishy to me, heck the whole damn lot do! Thanks for organizing Jerry!

Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver
B. C.   Canada