  From: DonO
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 9:15 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Post My Mess - photos

  Alan,
  If you go to the 'format' selection at the top of the email generation page
(not the main page- this one), click on it and make sure the 'Rich Text(HTML)'
is checked.  This brings up a tool bar right above this text typing area that
allows different fonts, bold, italics, etc.  Way over to the right is a little
icon with a mountain and the sun in it.  This is the photo insert icon.  Make
sure your typing pointer is at the space you want to insert the picture and
that you know where your photo is in your files.  When you click the little
icon it will ask you for the photo name or you can hit browse, find it, select
it, and open it into the email body.  It may be quite large, so use the drag
grips to resize the photo to suit the paragraph width.