From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Allan Fish
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:09 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Fishing now Indicator

The other reason, perhaps, that I don't use an indicator is that's how the
fish slappers fish. The fish slappers are the guys that stand side by side
w/ six to ten feet of line out & flip the outlets from the hatchery on
Taneycomo. They just stand there working that same six feet (sometimes less
on a Saturday) & it looks like they're slapping the water w/ their rods,
hence the name.

Modified snagging?

--

Allan Fish