"It is with some trepidation that I approach the subject of artificial
flies for I am afraid that I hold some very heretical notions on the
subject.  But of one fact I am positively convinced, and that is, that
there is a good deal of humbug on this matter."

James Henshall  "Book of the Black Bass"

Rick

PS  I have to go to the goggle site to post a new topic,  I can reply
to something on the list, but not post a new subject.  Anyone know how
to fix this?