  From: iain short
  To: VFB-new
  Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 6:09 AM
  Subject: [VFB] FIRST Traditional Winged Wet Fly Swap

  FIRST Traditional Winged Wet Fly Swap

  Tie Eleven traditional winged wet flies. Sized for trout.
  BUT NOT STREAMERS !   Due end august

  Send your flies, with 3 US dollars postage to Iain Short,
  29 Rothesay Terrace, Bedlington, Northumbria, NE225PT ENGLAND

  Please name your pattern ...

  1. John Bennett -
  2. George Vincent - Grizzly King - - - - - ARRIVED
  3. Garry Smith - Pink Lady - - - - - - - - ARRIVED
  4. Iain Short - Black & Orange -
  5. Don Ordes - Mixed Bag
  6. Ashley Strut - Cock Robin - - - - - - -ARRIVED - GETS PRIZE
  7. Thomas Eckert - Connemara Black - - ARRIVED - GETS PRIZE
  8. David Masson - Catskill -
  9. Walter Shockley - Teal Blue & Silver -
  10. Neville Gosling - Mallard & Claret  - - ARRIVED
  11. Rene Zillmann - Invicta -

  Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.

6:16 AM